Monday, September 18, 2017

Books...



Today's post - not super exciting. But...BOOKS...I read. A lot. Not as much as I used to, but a lot.

Here is a list of my Top 5 Books...

1. Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

About an angsty teenager. Enough said.

Image result for catcher in the rye

2. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White

A pig. And a spider. True friendship.


Related image

3. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

A misunderstood monster.

Image result for frankenstein

4. The Color Purple by Alice Walker

The rise of Celie.


Image result for The color purple

5. Beloved by Toni Morrison

Sethe - and her story.

Image of Beloved


What are YOUR top 5 books?

3 comments:

  1. I call bs on the not super exciting.......books are always exciting! I love your list....I don't think I could narrow it down to my top 5. I will leave you with my favorite author for what I call fluff-reading. Robert B. Parker writes amazingly witty dialog and has such lovable characters. Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for books! I never thought of posting about books. Like Leslie said, I couldn't narrow it down. I love reading YA novels as long as they aren't vampires or anything like that. I like Debbie Macomber's books too. I have a lot of different kind of books I like to read and my kindle is so full I will never catch up. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for great books! I love your list! I have tons of faves but one of my most recent faves is the Brandon Sanderson series, The Way of Kings. I love fantasy :)

    ReplyDelete