Sunday, April 1, 2018

Grandma Cary...

I’m a grandma. I know, right? I’m FAR to young.  I’m in total agreement.

But, this little nugget disagrees.



She will call me Grandma Cary some day.

I call her Nugget right now.  When she was first born I called her Chicken.  

I find myself asking, often, “I can’t imagine my grandmother doing (insert all the bad things I do here)?”

I can’t imagine my grandma calling me Butt Nugget. I can’t imagine my grandma having dyed her hair pink. I can’t imagine my grandma with tattoos. 

But, like my grandma, she’ll know she’s loved. That I love her. She’ll know her pink-haired, tattooed, sometimes swear-y grandma loves her





7 comments:

  1. Well I for one would love a sweary pink haired grandma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And knowing that is all that really matters, doesn't it ? You will be the coolest grandma she can have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya about becoming a grandma. Not yet, but the kids are getting old enough....I can wait until they are well into their thirties before then lol. Love your musings and the photo was precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grans are the best! This made me so happy to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo. I'm not a Grandma yet but my daughter has already stated that I will be known as sweary-gran when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny, just hit send. on mine and it's about being a Grandma too. I myself am the purple haired, nose ringed sweaty grandma! We Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was supposed to say sweary not sweats LOL

    ReplyDelete