Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Happiness...







What are some thing that make you happy?

Like, deliriously happy?

I've got a few things that do that for me.  The first one, well, should be self-explanatory.

Disneyland.  Not Disneyworld. Disneyland. I absolutely adore it.  It's funny...you can be a mile away and still smell that Disneyland smell.  It smells like churros and chocolate and laughter and fun.  It's definitely my favorite place on earth to be.  

Image result for disneyland

Books. Not a Kindle. Not an Ipad. Books.  I love to sit with a "real" book in my lap, folding the corners down for bookmarks. There is just something calming and happy-making about holding a book.
Image result for books

Puppies.  Well, more like puppy breath. You know that milky, kinda stinky breath they have? There is nothing better.  It is gross, but at the same time, so super sweet and innocent. I love it.

Image result for puppy

This one might seem oddly specific.  I like chocolate. Well, I love chocolate.  There is a particular piece of chocolate that I will choose over any other kind every single time.  See's Bordeaux candy. O.M.G.  The center is a brown sugar thing and the outside is covered with chocolate and jimmies. Heavenly.


There are many other things. Many. But the last one I want to talk about it the ocean. More specifically, the beach. First...I am absolutely petrified of the ocean.  It give me SUCH anxiety thinking about swimming in it, boating in it, dying by a great white shark attack in it...Asaaaahh! But I must say, the smell of the ocean - there is nothing that compares to it.  I love to sit on the beach and look out over the ocean - sometimes seeing dolphins or whales.  That I absolutely love.


What are things that make you happy? Are they things you can do/see every day? Or things like mine - not gotten to often, but amazingly happy-making every time?







No comments:

Post a Comment